Tour Package Overview
Experience Tikal Ruins, ATM Cave, Barton Creek Cave with Transfer
Shuttle Transfer Pickup - Day 01
Our professional guide will pick you up at the Belize International Airport, Municipal Airport, Belize Water Taxi, or anywhere in Belize City. We offer a stop at The Belize Zoo with the condition that you pay your entrance fee which is Adults (13+): $ 15 USD / Children (3-12): $ 5 USD. The Belize Zoo is a haven for the most exotic wildlife species, including Tapirs, Jaguars, Howler Monkeys, Harpy Eagle, Keel-Bill Toucans, Scarlet Macaws, and more! Fun fact: " The Belize Zoo has become the first nature destination in Belize that is fully accessible to visitors with physical disabilities.
We also offer a stop at Amigos Restaurant if you would like to have or taste a Belizean lunch special.
Tikal Tour Experience - Day 02
A tour of this site is sure to satisfy your hunger for adventure. Located in what is commonly known as the Mayan Biosphere Reserve in Peten, the ancient Maya city of Tikal in Guatemala offers an experience unlike any other. The first expedition to Tikal was in 1848 AD and is a modern name that means the waterhole. Tikal almost became an empire but Calakmul and Caracol had a different plan and conquered them in 562 AD
With over 25 years of experience, our tour guides will give you an in-depth history of Tikal.
Tips and Advisory
- Make sure to bring your cameras so you can take back a small piece of this enchanting experience.
- You might also need water, insect repellent, and a hat or umbrella, sunscreen, money, or a credit card in case of shopping
For ATM Tour:
- Appropriate footwear: Wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes or hiking boots with good traction. The cave terrain can be uneven and slippery, so reliable footwear is crucial for navigating through the cave.
- Clothing: Dress in comfortable, no bikini! lightweight, and breathable clothing suitable for physical activity. Choose quick-drying materials as you will get wet during the cave exploration.
- Medications: If you have any essential medications, make sure to bring an adequate supply.
For Barton Creek:
- Change of Clothes
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun Protection
If you're staying in the San Ignacio Area, we offer free pickup. If you're staying outside of San Ignacio, there is an additional price for pickup. Please contact us for more information.
Why Choose Kawiil Tours
Kawiil Tours is a tour company operating in Belize that provides the best experience in Western Belize. Their licensed tour operator is highly trained and knowledgeable in Maya history and nature. Travelers have described the company as the most knowledgeable guide in Belize. Have a look at our top-rated reviews on TripAdvisor.
The owner, Luis, is a member of the Cayo Cave Guides Association and serves as the head of the education department. In this role, he conducts research, delivers lectures to guides, takes them on field trips, and shares his expertise in archeology and botany, etc. to improve their guiding skills.